Thursday 10 September 2015

Wishlist: Back to School • ASOS, Missguided, Boohoo & More

Hello!

So before I shot my previous outfit post, I'd started putting together this back to school themed wishlist, since I enjoyed making my last wishlist so much! Some pieces in this wishlist are actually current staple pieces in my wardrobe (I'll mark the things I own with a *). 

ASOS:
Vans x Eley Kishimoto backpack £40 • Beanie* £8 • Watch £20 • Brogues* £25 • Blazer £45


Missguided:


Boohoo:
Robin Dress £15 • Lucy Parka* £25 • Ella Skirt* £10


New Look:
Denim Shirt* £17.99 • Satchel £19.99 • Check Shirt* £19.99

(p.s., the above four shops also give 10% student discount!) 

Primark:
Game of Thrones top* £6 • Jeans* £10 • Check Dress £13 • Knee-high socks* £2 


Some extra school necessities • Shoes, Sippy Cups & Stationery:
Paperchase: Aztec ring binder £3 • Primark: Flask* £2.50 • Public Desire: Trish ankle boots £29.99 



No comments:

Post a Comment