Monday 27 July 2015

OOTD: British Summer • Primark

Black sandals: £10 | High waisted shorts: £10 | Floral jacket: £7. All from Primark! 

Hi all!
Since I'm trying to branch out into doing some more fashion related posts, I thought I'd start with a quick post of one of my current go to outfits. This entire outfit (including all accessories) is from good old Primark, and cost me just over £40 for the whole thing (which I don't think is all that bad for a full outfit with jewellery!) 

White crochet hem top: £6 | Necklace: £1 | Sunglasses: £3 | Belt: £1 

Gem earrings: £1.50 | Ring set: £2.50

I think one of my favourite things about each of the pieces in this outfit is that they're all so versatile - the sandals and the high waisted shorts have become staple pieces in my summer wardrobe this year (along with my huge round sunglasses, of course).

Hope you guys enjoyed this post! I have a couple more OOTD's lined up so hopefully they'll be posted soon :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment