Tuesday 16 February 2016

OOTD: Ditsy Rose • Topshop, Primark





Shirt: Topshop • Jeans: Primark (similar) • Hat: H&M • Shoes: Topshop (similar) • Bag: Primark • Socks: New Look (similar) • Necklace: Primark 

•   •   •   •   •   •   •

Just a short outfit post today but I'm in love with this outfit at the moment! A few weeks ago I was really in the mood for a floral shirt that wasn't too bright. After a while browsing, I finally thought to check Topshop and came across this shirt! I bought it from the petite range which isn't something I'd normally do, as I find that Topshop sizes can often be a bit on the small side, but then again I am 5ft 2 and so this shirt ended up fitting perfectly. There aren't many sizes left so grab it fast if you're interested! These shoes are also are recent Topshop buy - I got them for £18 in the January sales, which I think is a great price for Topshop, and I've worn them most days since. I couldn't find them online but just last week I saw a few pairs still hanging around in Topshop Doncaster, so it's likely there's still some in other stores too! The bag here is also my current favourite - after seeing it in the Primark at Meadowhall, not buying it and then regretting it later, I ended up being determined to find it again and then actually getting it from the huge Liverpool store (to put that in perspective - there's around 98 miles between those two stores). I promise I was in Liverpool for other reasons, not just to find this bag - that just happened to be one of many upsides to the trip ;) 

I shot this in York this weekend just gone - hopefully I'll be blogging my photos from there soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment