Saturday 31 October 2015

OOTD: "I Myself Am... Strange & Unusual" • Halloween Edition: Lydia Deetz (Beetlejuice)

Hello!

So, apparently not many people know this about me, but dressing up is probably amongst my favourite things... so how could I not love halloween? 
Although I don't actually go out for it, I did decide to put together a quick outfit this year of my favourite goth photographer from my favourite film (aka. Lydia Deetz from Beetlejuice). It isn't the best Lydia costume in the world as I mostly put it together from things I already had lying around (and the black wig was £3 off eBay so not the best quality in the world) but I'm glad I finally got around to shooting it regardless!

Dress: Primark | Hat: Topshop | Creepers: Underground | Locket: Vintage | Fishnets: Primark | Rings: Dixi | Wig: eBay

The camera is a 1950's Zenit from my vintage film camera collection - and very Lydia-esque, in my opinion!







and now some words of wisdom from Lydia: 



Hopefully I'll have an excuse to whip out this outfit again at some point!



No comments:

Post a Comment