Wednesday 4 November 2015

OOTD: Equinox • H&M, Primark







Dress: H&M • Hat: H&M • Boots: Primark (similar) • Belt: Vintage • Peace Necklace: Thrifted • White Rabbit Ring: Thrifted (similar) • Bird Nest Ring: Basement Boutique • Fishnets: Primark 

•   •   •   •   •   •   •

Looks like I'm finally keeping up with outfit posts for once! This outfit's made up of some of my favourites of my most recent purchases - my staple Primark boots and fishnets, and this gorgeous new H&M dress (plus the exact sort of fedora hat that I've been after for ages!) 
A tip if you're wanting to get this dress - the sizes are very much on the large side. For dresses I'm usually around a size 14 but the one I'm wearing here is a size 8 and is nowhere near too tight for me! 

Let me know what you think - hopefully I'll be keeping up with outfit posts from now on :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment