Tuesday 11 August 2015

27by27 • 12: Visit every "major" city in the UK

Hello!

So this is going to be a bit of a short, dull post, just something to keep progress of one of my 27 by 27 goals - to visit all of the so-called "major" UK cities. You all know I love lists so, of course, I'm going to list all of the cities I'm classing in this list, cross out ones I've already visited in the past (these are the ones in grey), and then update this post as time goes on and I hopefully visit more!

So here we go (I'll add a few photos for any poor unfortunate souls who want to sit and scroll through all this for a bit of excitement):

England:
Bath • Birmingham • Bradford • Brighton & Hove • Cambridge
CarlisleChester • Durham • LancasterLeedsLincolnLiverpool • London 
Manchester • Newcastle-upon-Tyne • Norwich • Nottingham • Oxford • Peterborough
PlymouthPortsmouthPrestonSheffield • SouthamptonTruroWolverhampton  • York

Manchester: Piccadilly Gardens  Liverpool docks • York Minster • Southampton beach • Leeds rail station • Chester centre
Wales:
Cardiff • Newport • Swansea

Northern Ireland:
Belfast • Derry

View over Swansea  Swansea cinema  Swansea sunset  Belfast city hall  Belfast sunset

Scotland:
Aberdeen • Edinburgh • Glasgow

Hopefully I'll be updating this list sometime soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment