Monday 24 August 2015

Wishlist • AW15 Primark, Missguided, ASOS

Hi all!

So I'm currently right in the middle of moving house (in 48 hours we'll be all moved in!) and so unable to do all of the ootd posts I've been wanting to do, since 98% of my clothes are now packed up in bin bags and ready to be loaded into a van. So I thought I'd do the next best thing - a post about clothes I wish I had! Here's a little wishlist of some key pieces I'm craving as autumn gets closer, from Primark, Missguided and ASOS (plus a little New Look extra at the end!) 
Be prepared for lots of black...  



Primark: 
Purple midi dress | Sheer black dress | Cream lace dress: all coming out in the AW15 Collection


Missguided:


ASOS:


Missguided: Circle necklace £12 | ASOS: Fedora £20 | New Look: Ankle boots £29.99 | Missguided: Studded backpack £25 

Let me know what you think of these pieces! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment